Step Lighting/ Illuminated evacuation routes in ground or down of wall
PROCESSING YOUR ORDER
- We will need a plan of the room listing the various different dimensions, so as to establish a new fitting plan in line with current arrangements.
- We will discuss ground layout, conformity to standards and product definition with the project manager. If necessary we will communicate with other relevant bodies.
Transporting the fitted carpet or PVC
- Loading up at our factory for delivery to your site.
- Since our work is being carried out in completed buildings, materials are unloaded first with a forklift truck and then manually once inside the auditorium.
OUR SERVICES ARE THE FOLLOWING
- Unload of the material, handling to the auditorium
- Dismantle of the stair nosings with evacuation
- Removal of the existing carpet with evacuation
- Realization of a screeding and establishment of the adhesive
- Cut of the carpet, gluing and laying
- Laying of the baseboards in carpet
- Laying of the threshold bars
- Laying of the stair nosings
- Cleaning in the end of the laying
WE CAN DELIVER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES
- Unload the new carpets and handle them until the auditorium, along with the chairs.
- Remove and dispose of the old carpet.
- Level and install the adhesive.
- Cut, glue and lay the carpet.
- Place plinths on the carpet.
- Place light beacons, if option selected
- Clean up after the fitting.
You can choose:
- Light beacons:
Edge of step
Logo of your choice
- Tactile strips
- Threshold strips